iMessage for PC is undoubtedly on the most popular messaging services that are dominating the market these days. Developed by Apple, iMessage is practically the main reason why most people switch to at the Apple ecosystem in the first place.
But most of us have a Windows PC. Doesn’t mean that we have to miss out on the iMessage on PC experience entirely? Thankfully, no. There are plenty of ways by which we can download iMessage for our Windows PC too! In this article to mom via go over four basic ways by which you can download iMessage for PC.
Method 1. Using Remote Desktop on Google Chrome
Remote Desktop happens we were the modified accessibility features of Google Chrome. We can use it to get iMessage running on a Windows PC.
- Before you start, you need to acquire a Mac and Windows device in order to get iMessage running on your PC.
- You no need to download Google Chrome remote desktop on both of the devices. Here is a link if you don’t know where to refer.
- Afterwards, I have downloaded the App, launch it on the Mac.
- Then, download the Chrome Remote Desktop host installer exclusively on Mac and then launch it.
- Now you simply need to connect these two computers with the help of a security code and voila! You can now use iMessage on your PC with the help of Chrome remote desktop.
Check Out: How to Download KIK For PC
Method 2: Run iMessage for PC by Jailbreaking your iOS Device
In a nutshell, jailbreaking simply means that you are removing the limitations dataset by apple on the users and you are exceeding your privileges.
- Install a software called Cydia on your Apple device that you want to jailbreak.
- You will then have to get an app called as remote messages in Cydia which cost about $4. This app will give you access to a whole lot of applications and the extensions.
- You will now be able to connect this web-based interface provided by the remote messages app using your Apple devices IP address on the browser.
- Once you have entered the specified, it will require to log in to it after which tour you are given full access to my messages on the browser which you have opened on your PC.
Method 3: Run iMessage on PC Using an Emulator
Plenty of good emulator software that can we make the functionality of an app on another platform which it may not be natively supported on. There is a free my letter for iMessage on PC, and it’s called as iPadian.
- First, go to this URL and download the emulator for free from the website: www.ipadian2.com
- Once you have downloaded the exe file open it and install it on your Windows PC.
- When prompted, accept the terms and conditions put forth by the emulator and then launch it.
- You can now run the iMessage app on your PC after it has successfully installed.
Method 4: Accessing the iMessage History on your Windows Computer
We do not use this method for using iMessage on your Windows PC as you would do it on a Mac. But you can use this method for fetching old chats for emergency purposes. Which were on your back when you are nearby a Windows system. You will have to download a third-party app called as iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter.
This app allows you to transport chats photos videos and other details from your iPhone to the computer. You can download this app from the following URL.
These are the four methods by which you can use iMessage for PC easily. If you have any other way to run iMessage on PC then do inform us.